1. CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR CHURCH BUILDING PROJECT
A) PRAY FOR THE FINANCES TO COME IN
B) PRAY FOR THOSE WHO ARE VOLUNTEERING AND LEADING THIS PROJECT TO BUILD AND PLAN WITH GOD'S WISDOM
C) PRAY FOR THE CHURCH (THE PEOPLE)
2. PLEASE PRAY FOR THE CHILDREN OF WAG TO BE FILLED WITH THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT AND AN OBEDIENT HEART TOWARDS GOD.
3. PLEASE PRAY FOR PASTOR BILL WHO WILL BE GOING INTO HEART SURGERY ON TUESDAY, SEPT 25, 2018.
4. Gordon family, our Missionaries in India:
*Boldness for the Indian Church to continue to be faithful witnesses of the Lord in the face of persecution and threats.
*Continued opennes for the Live/Dead teams to continue to be able to live and minister in India.
*Power to reveal the truth of the Kingdom of God that even the enemies cannot deny.
*Wisdom to know how to move forward with the changing situation in India.
*That God would continue to send workers for the unreached of India. Belief that in spite of current hurdles (The current government placing roadblocks at every turn for the church, pastors being falsely accused and thrown in prison, ministries facing intimidation and threats, etc.) that God would send 100 new workers in 2019 and 300 new workers in 2020.
5. Please pray for Mackenzie Yoshida, our District Secretary's son, who recently suffered a heart attack at the young age of
29. They found out today that apparently he had suffered several heart attacks without knowing it which resulted in
scarring on his heart. The doctor informed them that it is unlikely that his heart will be fully restored, however, we ask for
your powerful prayers so that he will experience 100% restoration - for there is nothing that our God cannot do!
They are going to have to implant a defibrillator and is said to take about 6 months for recovery. Pastor Don said that
Mackenzie is very discouraged at this time. Please lift up Sister Diana too, as the Yoshida Family walks through this
wilderness. Please let them know that the Hawaii District Ohana is supporting them in spirit by interceding for
Mackenzie's full recovery.